and I were watching XF last night because we're trying to prepare for the new movie and we watched "Humbug" and then I watched "Dod Kalm," "Fearful Symmetry" and that one episode with the combination of Samantha, Luke from BtVS, and abortion doctors and the retrovirus that made your face turn green and melt off and the conclusions I have come to (or renewed, actually) are:
1) ZOMG SCULLY DO ME DO ME DO ME
2) Barring that, DO SKINNER (scully/skinner = cranky, competent, face punchy, mulder-mocking otp of my heart)
3) No, seriously, MORE SCULLY.
4) Darin Morgan = WIN (truthfully, I like all of the Morgan, Morgan and Wong eps.)
5) The list of episodes "necessary" to understand the new movie doesn't make any sense, unless the movie is about how a genetically engineered vampiric flukeman with cancer who can tell the future falls in love with scully. which, okay, IS NOT AS FAR FETCHED AS IT COULD BE. (eps are: pilot, "beyond the sea," "the host," "clyde bruckman's final repose," "memento mori," "post-modern prometheus," "bad blood," and "milagro." THERE'S ONLY ONE REAL MYTHARC EPISODE YAY YAY YAY.)
6) the XF: Fight the Future soundtrack remains AWESOME.
I ran out of things. um. anyway. XF: I Want to Believe at Comic Con group outing, y/y?